Monday, October 6, 2008

Study Time!

Now that I am home alone, I've decided that I need to really push to finish up my schooling! There is no excuse not to. So this week I have set a goal to finish my history class (which I started in January and got derailed by my cancer diagnosis!) and also to finish a religion class which I started last week and am halfway finished with already (okay, it is only a 1 credit class, but still...)!

Also, for those of you who are interested, my hair is 1/4 to 1/2 inch long, completely covers my head, although it is longest and thickest on the sides and back, and is an interesting combination of colors (none of which came from a box!).
I also have my eyebrows and eyelashes back, even if they are short! So, I am making progress!

I'm not really efficient with my time right now, but I nap for an hour or so every afternoon. My good friend Debbie keeps telling me that I'd better take advantage of it while I can! Only two more weeks of radiation left!

4 comments:

Leisa said...

When do we get to see a picture of your hair color combination?

beckylbd said...

I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering how many treatment you have left. Wow, only two weeks left! You are getting there!! I also would like to see a picture of your hair...

Raymey, Kelly, and Madeline said...

I'm so glad the eyebrows and lashes are coming back! That must feel good! You're a trooper, it sure has been a long time, but you're almost through all of the treatments!

Dionne said...

Hooray for you Carol! You are absolutely amazing. I'm still wanting to see your "5 things" list:)!!!