Sunday, October 12, 2008

5 Things

Okay, this is dedicated to my dear friend, Dionne! And I tag anybody who reads this and has a blog!

10 Years Ago I
1. had been in our new house for a year.
2. had four kids at home, ages 15, 13, 11 and 8.
3. had just been released as Relief Society President.
4. was two years out from Cris’s pneumonia and liver transplant.
5. was having trouble with panic attacks and deep depression (but I’m doing great now!)


5 things on this week’s to-do-list
1. Mop my floors
2. Finish my Religion class
3. Help serve 40 missionaries lunch
4. Try to do my visiting teaching
5. “Walk” to Estes Park!


5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Popcorn and cheese
2. Cookies – preferably with chocolate in them
3. Nuts
4. Berries – most any kind
5. Cheese and Triscuits


5 Places I have lived
1. Utah (4 years plus 10 years – I lived there twice!)
2. Wyoming (2 ½ years)
3. Montana (4 years)
4. Arizona (5 years)
5. Colorado (20 ½ years)


5 Jobs I have had
1. Babysitting
2. Hand tying fishing flies
3. Working at the “Polar Queen”
4. Working for the USU Extension Service
5. Working at SOS Computer Systems in Provo


5 Pet Peeves
1. Critical people
2. A certain dog when she lies around moaning because she is bored.
3. My bathroom scales
4. Dishonest people
5. Demanding people


5 Things that bring me joy
1. Being with Cris - he is my favorite person!
2. Seeing my family happy!
3. Getting missionary letters!
4. Accomplishing something!
5. Listening to Madeline’s little voice!

2 comments:

Maren Kate said...

Hey Mom: I posted this on my blog too. Interesting I think. It was fun. I love you!

Dionne said...

I loved reading these Carol! You are wonderful!