Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cris has a New Title

Cris has a new title, so I guess I sort of do, too. I started this blog because I wondered how life would go one when all my kids were "launched". I thought my life would end, I guess. So, why did I think I'd have nothing to do? Life just keeps taking little twists and turns to keep it interesting.

The latest twist? Cris has a new title: Bishop Poulson. Yup. Bishop of the Lafayette Ward, so I guess I'm Mrs. Bishop, even though I don't have that as an official calling. I do get to keep my stake RS calling though. Yay!

More later. Cris just came home from his first day "on the job", so I want to hear all about it!

3 comments:

Dionne said...

Wow Carol! Or, Sister Bishop! He will make such a great bishop, I'm only sorry we won't be there to experience it. How are all of you??

Ms. Poulson said...

Wait! Do you mean to tell me your life HAS gone on since I left the house?

KellyAnn said...

He will be great. And you will be a wonderful bishop's wife. You are so caring and concerned for others.