Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Walking Across Colorado Update 2

When I started "walking" across Colorado last fall, I made a goal of reaching 100 miles by my January 30 diagnosis anniversary. Well, I made it, just barely, since it got tougher with the cold and snow! But I am at about 110 miles, and I plan to keep going until I make it all the way across the state! I hope to pick up speed and complete it before a year goes by... so September is my deadline to make it across the state. Daniel comes home August 31, so my plan is to do it before he arrives!

Since the last update, I've "walked" to: Estes Park, Georgetown, Grand Lake, Castle Rock, Red Feather Lakes, Kremmling, Colorado Springs, Leadville, Steamboat Springs, Canon City and Aspen. My next mile marker is Glenwood Springs!

2 comments:

Leisa said...

I a very impressed! I need to get myself walking!!

Leisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.