My nest is quiet right now! Cris and I got back from taking Maren and Jesslyn to school, and spent a crazy week getting him ready for his big "Ride the Divide" trip. He left, and then Mom and Dad and Leisa came to visit. I had so much fun with them! Then they left, and it is quiet here. That is probably good, since I can feel a little fatigue creeping in from the radiation. I am a quarter of the way done. Yay! Cris will be home sometime this week, and we will really start to feel like "empty nesters"!
2 comments:
Thanks for a great time at our house. Right now a little QUIET time would be appreciated around here. Enjoy yours. Can't wait to hear about the motorcycle trip!
Wow! You are 25% done. That is awesome. Leisa said your hair has grown a lot since we saw you at the beginning of the month. Yea for you!
Post a Comment