Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Blogging Background

Okay, I'm new to this blogging thing... I want to make this a blog mainly about my transition from having kids back to just being a household of two, but I need to share a bit of background.

I just spent the past seven months going from being diagnosed with breast cancer, surgery, chemotherapy and next, radiation. I will start the day after we get home from delivering our girls to school in Utah. Knowing this may make some of my posts make more sense, and I may interject some of my experiences with BC in, since it is intertwined with my whole transition!

3 comments:

Leisa said...

Yea!! I am so glad someone else in the family has decided to blog. It really is kind of fun. I look forward to reading more!!


P.S. What a great picture of you and Cris.

beckylbd said...

I, too, am excited about your new blog. Can't wait to see you and your family Sunday night.

Dionne said...

Yay! I found you through a comment that Kelly made on our blog! This will definitely be one we check often:)

How is the empty nest? We miss you guys so much!