Sunday, March 29, 2009

Why do we get too busy enjoying life to blog?

Okay, I think about things to blog about all the time! And look, I haven't posted anything since early February, and it is now neaerly April! But, I promise to do better. I want to tell you all about Cris's "Rhino Rally" race in St. George, my trip to Nashville, my hair, how I'm doing on my walk across Colorado, my one-year cancer anniversary... the list goes on. And what am I doing right now? Making invitations for a training meeting, when I'd rather be in bed asleep. And when I'm awake during the day, I always feel guilty if I'm not studying (I feel guilty alot!)...
But I resolve to do better! At least one post this week! Keep me honest! If you don't hear from me, email me -- guilt is a great motivator!

2 comments:

Dionne said...

Carol, I'd love to hear about all of those things:) I also understand how busy life gets. . . I'm still going to check to see if you've posted about your life. :)

Maren Kate said...

Guilt is not healthy. Just take a page out of Dad's book and stick it to the man. I love you!