Thursday, December 6, 2012
Christmas Letter 2012
Okay, I decided that I should put SOMETHING recent here! Hopefully, it will inspire me to begin writing again!
Merry Christmas 2012
Cris
Exodus 3:18 “let us go, we beseech thee, three days’ journey into the wilderness” …Okay, it was really more than three weeks’ journey! Cris rode his KLR (motorcycle) solo to the Arctic Circle above the Yukon, and then south and west to Alaska. He’s already planning his next adventure!
Carol
Isaiah 32:9 “Rise up, ye women that are at ease” After five years, I was released from my stake RS calling and am working part time and (yes) continuing school… Almost there!
Kelly and Raymey -- Madeline, Grant and ?
1 Nephi 1:1 “having been born of goodly parents, therefore I was taught somewhat in all the learning of my father” AND Psalms 113:9 “to be a joyful mother of children” Such good parents! It is a joy to watch them teach Madeline and Grant. Baby #3 – a boy will join them in February!
Maren
Proverbs 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it” Maren is in her third year teaching third graders in Eagle Mountain, Utah. She does an awesome job!
Daniel
Proverbs 16:16 “How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!” Just two semesters of Physics to go! And then more school! Someday, all this wisdom will bring in some gold and silver, we hope!
Jesslyn
Isaiah 49:6 “I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles” Jesslyn continues to serve in the California Anaheim Mission, and will be home in February, then it is back to school in Provo!
All our love and best wishes to you for a wonderful 2013!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment